As you can see our digital:works website has been given a total makeover. It’s now easier then ever to keep up-to-date with our latest news and projects. We hope the new site will be a big hit for our regular surfers as well as people new to digital:works. We’ve been working really hard to get the site looking and feeling just right. We’ve also done our best to make it easy to use and interesting for anyone wanting to find out more about the charity.
Some new features on the site include:
- The front, home page, will constantly change with our latest news and projects.
- The ability for people to leave comments on our projects.
- Exciting new content on all our activities.
- An overview of our creative processes, including design and layout, digital video, writing and interviewing, photography, digital art and fine arts.
- A clearer navigation menu.
And don’t forget to leave us a comment, or drop us a line, telling us what you think of our new site!